sermons
primitive baptists
primitive baptist ministers
hymns
sermons
make a donation
contact us
sermons

church details
» Back to Church Finder    » Home       
 
Columbia Primitive Baptist Church
Pastor: Steven Bloyd, Interim Pastor

15900 Old Columbia Pike
Burtonsville, MD 20866

Email:
Phone:
Website:



Constituted 1792
Elder John Welsh, First Pastor
Originally named, "Church of Jesus Christ at Hammond Branch" near a small creek so named in Fulton, about 5 miles North West, near Pindel School Road.

In 1855, Richard Waters deeded acreage to the church and the congregation built a building and were now known as the Columbia Primitive Baptist Church as the road was Columbia Pike, a main road from Ellicott City to the District of Columbia.


larry heldman  

Elder James Compton (1905 - 2007)
Elder James Compton was the original founder of the 'Gospel of Grace Tape Supply.' His collection of tapes began as he traveled to Church meetings and Associations recording sermons on Reel to Reel. He has maintained this library of sermons faithfully over the years and are now the foundation of PB Sermons. org. This web site is dedicated to Elder James Compton (1905 - 2007)